Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Safety Dance

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Oh COME ON Sep 12, 2011, 11:15 kanniballl

I can understand someone cracking to steal credit card numbers. I don't agree with it, and think it's evil and vile that messes up people's live with identity theft and everything. But greed is a fairly simple thing to understand.

I can understand the whole "POWNING" someone's website for the status. Again, I don't agree with it but I can understand it. Status, practical jokes, etc are easy to understand.

But that NBC thing, that's just... wrong on so many levels.

If you're going to pull a prank, have some taste.

Sure, some guy in San Jose that doesn't know anybody that was affected might not care about this stuff... but for people affected by 9/11 it was a big deal. Had someone had the twitter feed push to their mobile device they might've freak the fsck out.

If you're going to pull a hack like that, have some taste. Make it something silly and easy to tell it's a joke... and something that won't give people panic attacks or flashbacks.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo