Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Sengoku Demo

A playable demo is now available for Sengoku, offering the chance to sample Paradox Interactive's grand strategy game set in Feudal Japan. On a related note, this video offers a developer walkthrough of the game, and here's a description: "A strategy game with a difference, the focus of Sengoku is on the rich cast of characters. Take control of a clan leader, or subordinate, and rise to prominence in your attempt to become an all-powerful Shogun. Fight to unite the land of the Rising Sun under your iron fist through a combination of deal making, deploying samurai and unleashing shadowy Ninja." The demo is available from AtomicGamer and Gamer's Hell.

View
8. Re: Sengoku Demo Sep 10, 2011, 10:35 Luther

Weird, you'd think of all people one of the developers of this game would know how to pronounce the clan names correctly in that video. I couldn't repress a serious wince every time I heard him say "Uesugi" or "Date". Still, looks pretty awesome, and definitely picking this up just from what I saw.

Well, quite! It's ooo-eh-sue-gi and da-teh. But perhaps they're more interested in bandwagon jumping and don't want to go into to too much depth.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 9, 20:06 Re: Sengoku Demo JaguarUSF
  2. Sep 9, 21:27  Re: Sengoku Demo Prez
  3. Sep 9, 21:45   Re: Sengoku Demo Dmitri_M
  4. Sep 9, 21:57 Re: Sengoku Demo beigemore
  5. Sep 9, 22:59 Re: Sengoku Demo dubfanatic
  6. Sep 10, 08:28  Re: Sengoku Demo ShakyJake
  7. Sep 10, 09:20   Re: Sengoku Demo Grounded
>> 8. Sep 10, 10:35   Re: Sengoku Demo Luther

footer

Blue's News logo