Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview

The Bethesda Blog now offers the Lonesome Road Holotape #1, an audio recording that will help lead up to the release of The Lonesome Road DLC for Fallout: New Vegas. This is accompanied by some text by Obsidian's Chris Avellone on how this will wrap up loose ends in the action/RPG sequel. Here's a bit: "Lonesome Road brings the DLC story arc to a close events that were first hinted at in New Vegas and Dead Money come to pass, as the last of the DLC cast of characters, Ulysses, reveals himself. For a time, we just introduced him through the perspectives of other characters, a description of another Courier who wore an Old World flag on his back, and in Old World Blues, a mysterious figure who marked his presence through graffiti and holotapes left in the Big Empty."

View
9. Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview Sep 8, 2011, 03:20 Capitan

I may be picky? But I think Fallout 3 had a better story than NV. Equally so was the DLC's more thoughtful to F3. NV feels so messy and thrown together in haste so you get tired after a while. When you were finished with the story in F3 you could go out on exploring and find hidden things. I like that extra effort from Bethesda Game Studios. It give the game a genuine feeling and it come from their hearts. I miss that in NV  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 6, 22:14 Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview Creston
  3. Sep 7, 02:11  Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview ^Drag0n^
  6. Sep 7, 10:18   Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview Creston
  7. Sep 7, 11:07  Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview toT
  8. Sep 7, 12:23   Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview Creston
  2. Sep 6, 22:47 Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview Acleacius
  4. Sep 7, 06:44 Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview ZeroCougar
  5. Sep 7, 10:17  Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview Creston
>> 9. Sep 8, 03:20 Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview Capitan
  10. Sep 8, 12:07  Re: Fallout: New Vegas - Lonesome Road Audio Preview ^Drag0n^

footer

Blue's News logo