Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak

A thread on the Steam Users' Forums discusses the availability of a bunch of leaked promotional keys for DiRT 3. There is much consternation from users who weren't aware these were not legitimate and now fear their Steam accounts may be banned as a result. One post by Bohemia Interactive's Dwarden sheds light on this, saying it is the "complete AMD promotion key list" consisting of around 3 million keys. Thanks Fantaz.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak Sep 7, 2011, 03:34 Fantaz

Be careful with these you guys!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak Sep 6, 2011, 23:18 Zardoz5

I just picked up a 6950 card with a Dirt 3 code inside and now the site is down, thanks d-bags who stole the codes!!!!  

6. removed Sep 6, 2011, 20:56 sdqw

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 6, 2011, 20:58.

5. Re: DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak Sep 6, 2011, 17:16 nin

What's that saying about "if it seems too good to be true"?

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak Sep 6, 2011, 16:58 Prez

From what I've read no one is getting banned. Just send a support ticket to Steam Support stating that you believe you are in possession of one of the stolen keys and would like it removed from your library. Seems to have worked for everyone who commented in the support forums.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak Sep 6, 2011, 15:28 Lesaonar

Crap. A friend gave me a key saying he had a spare. I wonder if it was one of these. :/

More than likely. Make sure to kick the shmuck really hard in the nads, cause if it is you just got banned.

[img]http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/8qzpu4-4.png[/img]

2. Re: DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak Sep 6, 2011, 13:49 zirik

saw these posted in a forum last night. when i saw that the keys come in the form of three large text files i stayed away from them.  

1. Re: DiRT 3 Promo Keys Leak Sep 6, 2011, 12:54 beigemore

Crap. A friend gave me a key saying he had a spare. I wonder if it was one of these. :/  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo