Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

This is Labor Day weekend here in the U.S., and annual celebration of the unofficial end of summer, though this is not something I'm that eager to celebrate, recalling how harsh last winter was around here. I'll probably do a little cooking out, but I may have to take it easy on the spiciness, as I made 72 hot wings this week to make use of the chicken wings the doggies didn't eat as I fed them a bland diet for their tummy woes. Now I have tummy woes of my own from eating most of those wings myself over the course of four days, which may have been overdoing it.

Sorry about the late update, I had a little trouble with the administrative interface here this morning.

Overdone Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Bad Ice-Cream.
Titan Lunch.
Links: MarioNYC. Thanks TDW Geeks.
The 7 Greatest Evil Computers in Videogame History.
The 7 Greatest (True) Keanu Reeves Stories Ever Told.
Media: Where's the little girl?
World's only actual turbine powered Batmobile. Thanks TDW Geeks.
World's Shortest Train.
The Funnies: Penny Arcade - Self-Improvement. Thanks nin.
Deus Ex Distractions.
Superman vs. Google+.
xkcd- Family Decals.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 23:23 Nere

Never thought of calling my toilet the "administrative interface" .. hehe. Now I know what to say when I'm headed out for a "meeting".  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 16:31  Blue 

Jdrez wrote on Sep 2, 2011, 14:33:
I thought dogs couldn't eat chicken with bones because the hollow bones splinter?

The bones are actually relatively soft, and only become brittle when they are cooked. They crunch away quite happily on the raw wings.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 14:33 Jdrez

I thought dogs couldn't eat chicken with bones because the hollow bones splinter?

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 13:14 xXBatmanXx

Good luck Blue. Puppy issues are a "bitch". heheheh  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 12:47 mag

Last weekend of summer my ass! It's still 100 degrees every day.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 12:46  Blue 

ZeroCougar wrote on Sep 2, 2011, 12:26:
Are all your dogs having stomach problems or just the one still? If he/she is still bad you might have to consider a vet if its been quite a while since you started a bland rice diet.

Gunnar-man had a bout last weekend, and Hudson the wonder dog started up around the time Gunnar stopped. I've kept in touch with the vet, and she doesn't feel there's cause for alarm unless Hudson's problems last a couple more days.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 12:26 ZeroCougar

Are all your dogs having stomach problems or just the one still? If he/she is still bad you might have to consider a vet if its been quite a while since you started a bland rice diet.  

- That's a very nice everything you have there... ssssssssSSSSSSSSSSS -

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 12:00 nin

He was up late hacking and cracking in DX, just like the rest of us! I'm sure of it (or at least hoping)!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 11:45 MajorD

@ Blue: Sorry about the late update, I had a little trouble with the administrative interface here this morning.

Are you sure the late update wasn't 'really' due to all those hot wings catching up with you? Wink

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 11:44 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Sep 2, 2011, 11:32:
I'm on vacation next week! And GMG just sent me my Dead Island steam key for preloading!

Sweet, just fired off my preload. Hope they release it early on the 5th and not late that night.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 11:32 nin

I'm on vacation next week! And GMG just sent me my Dead Island steam key for preloading!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 2, 2011, 11:29 xXBatmanXx

Everyone be safe and enjoy the last weekend of summer.

Back to school next week for the kiddies.....watch that crime go down!

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo