Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday

Weekend beta testing of Star Wars: The Old Republic will begin on September 2 for a selection of invitees, reports Massively from Gamescom. They say everyone has an equal chance of being picked to participate, regardless of whether or not they've preordered BioWare's upcoming Star Wars MMORPG, so those interested should apply on this page. Here's word:

Sign up for an opportunity to become a Star Wars: The Old Republic game tester. We will be selecting community members who have completed the Game Testing registration process and meet the specific requirements of the test. Those that are selected will gain access to the game and be able to provide valuable feedback for the Star Wars: The Old Republic Development Team.

View
2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Aug 29, 2011, 10:01 Verno

I don't know, I'd rather they deliver a good game than a bad one so I guess I'll just be neutral and hope that it doesn't disappoint fans. I think ultimately it looks very samey compared to games like WoW, just more voice/story driven. Whether that's enough to differentiate it from other games, I guess we'll see.  

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 29, 09:56 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday InBlack
  9. Aug 29, 12:02  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Darks
  10. Aug 29, 12:08   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday NicklePop
  13. Aug 29, 14:22   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday JoeNapalm
  14. Aug 29, 14:33    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday nin
  15. Aug 29, 14:46     Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday JoeNapalm
  16. Aug 29, 15:13      Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Darks
  17. Aug 29, 15:24    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday fujiJuice
  18. Aug 29, 15:27     Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday nin
  19. Aug 29, 15:36      Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Trevellian
  20. Aug 29, 15:58       Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Tumbler
  21. Aug 29, 16:38        Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Kobalt
  22. Aug 29, 17:31         Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Darks
  23. Aug 29, 17:36          Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Tumbler
  25. Aug 29, 18:18          Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Drayth
  27. Aug 29, 21:07  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Sempai
>> 2. Aug 29, 10:01 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Verno
  3. Aug 29, 10:04  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday JoeNapalm
  4. Aug 29, 10:29   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday InBlack
  5. Aug 29, 11:14    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday NicklePop
  8. Aug 29, 11:42     Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Illumin
  11. Aug 29, 12:41    Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Soylent Bob
  6. Aug 29, 11:14 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Akando
  7. Aug 29, 11:21  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Killswitch
  12. Aug 29, 13:18 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Tumbler
  24. Aug 29, 17:59 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Veterator
  26. Aug 29, 18:24 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Riker
  28. Aug 29, 21:22  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Sempai
  30. Aug 29, 22:44   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Veterator
  29. Aug 29, 21:34 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Cutter
  31. Aug 30, 00:03 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Sempai
  32. Aug 30, 04:57  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday InBlack
  33. Aug 31, 08:52  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Veterator

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo