Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Planes Trailer

A new DirectX 9 Benchmark from World of Planes shows off gameplay footage from an alpha version of Gaijin Entertainment's upcoming aerial combat MMOG. The clip says the visuals do not reflect the quality of the final version of the game, but it looks pretty impressive as it is.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 10:17 TurdFergasun

they made wings of prey, which was a terrible mess even for the $2.50 i got it for. i'm taking my ten foot pole and moving on.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 09:22 MxxCon

InBlack wrote on Aug 26, 2011, 09:09:
MxxCon wrote on Aug 26, 2011, 08:29:
InBlack wrote on Aug 26, 2011, 05:04:
These are not U.S. companies we are talking about here. So I seriously doubt there will actually be a lawsuit. The rest of the world isnt really that bothered with "supposed" ip infringement.
wargaming.net are very proud and hype-y of their products. I'm sure they will not like that another game is so similar to theirs.

They are also from Belarus. A country that is currently in a dictatorship in all but name. Im pretty sure they have more immediate concerns than worrying about a competing (and very obscure) developer who by the way revealed their game before they did.
developers are in Belarus. wargaming.net is a UK company.

10. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 09:09 InBlack

MxxCon wrote on Aug 26, 2011, 08:29:
These are not U.S. companies we are talking about here. So I seriously doubt there will actually be a lawsuit. The rest of the world isnt really that bothered with "supposed" ip infringement.
wargaming.net are very proud and hype-y of their products. I'm sure they will not like that another game is so similar to theirs.

They are also from Belarus. A country that is currently in a dictatorship in all but name. Im pretty sure they have more immediate concerns than worrying about a competing (and very obscure) developer who by the way revealed their game before they did.

I have a nifty blue line!

9. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 08:29 MxxCon

8. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 05:04 InBlack

I have a nifty blue line!

7. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 01:25 Kajetan

MxxCon wrote on Aug 26, 2011, 00:05:
ok, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
OBJECTION! Play the New Phoenix Wrights World of Lawsuits!

6. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 26, 2011, 00:05 MxxCon

Akuinnen wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 23:53:
Okay this is getting confusing

World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Battleships = wargaming.net

World of Planes = gaijin
oh wow. so apparently these are different games.
ok, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. if us more or less competent gamers got confused, general public has no chance.

5. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 25, 2011, 23:53 Akuinnen

Okay this is getting confusing

World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Battleships = wargaming.net

World of Planes = gaijin

4. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 25, 2011, 23:20 xXBatmanXx

MxxCon wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 22:58:
Lokust wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 22:43:
So is this a real MMO? Or just a small scale team game billed incorrectly as an MMO like World of Tanks?
most likely it'll be like world of tanks.
And I also have a feeling that they will merge/integrate World of Planes with World of Ships

That is exactly what they will do.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

3. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 25, 2011, 22:58 MxxCon

Lokust wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 22:43:
So is this a real MMO? Or just a small scale team game billed incorrectly as an MMO like World of Tanks?
most likely it'll be like world of tanks.
And I also have a feeling that they will merge/integrate World of Planes with World of Ships

2. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 25, 2011, 22:43 Lokust

1. Re: World of Planes Trailer Aug 25, 2011, 21:19 MxxCon

I wouldn't say it's that impressive.
It doesn't look bad, but it's not impressive either.
Now IL-2 games do look impressive.

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo