Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins

The RIFT Website announces that the promised sixth month birthday celebration for Trion's MMORPG is now underway, offering benefits to existing subscribers, a few different contests, and free access to the game through the end of this month for all. The free period includes "access to all levels, zones, dungeons, PvP Warfronts, and more," and previous subscribers and anyone who played on a trial account can access their previous toons.

View
7. Re: RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins Aug 25, 2011, 16:23 WyldKat

I still have a lot of fun in Rift. After being dissatisfied with TOR's gameplay I've decided to resub to Rift when my subscription becomes due in October till Guild Wars 2 at least. I'll do the 6 month Founder's deal again, can't beat $10/mo for an MMO. It's the one game that's recaptured that magic that vanilla WoW once had, all the while being a completely modern game and having some great innovations.  
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 25, 12:39 gjbloom@yahoo.com ColBlister
  8. Aug 26, 10:42  Re: gjbloom@yahoo.com Yewkon
  2. Aug 25, 12:53 Re: RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins ledhead1969
  3. Aug 25, 13:48  Re: RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins zincthallinide
  4. Aug 25, 14:56   Re: RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins Smooth Gravy
  5. Aug 25, 15:33   Re: RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins briktal
  6. Aug 25, 16:05    Re: RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins zincthallinide
>> 7. Aug 25, 16:23 Re: RIFT Six Month Anniversary Celebration Begins WyldKat

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo