Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 26, 2011, 10:13 Creston

DangerDog wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 10:52:
They should include the cars, but just give them a different name like easuckschemuchcock.

I like that, especially the sucksche. I nominate that EA changes its name to EAsuckschemuchcock, period.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 26, 2011, 09:27 Verno

PSN is so barebones it might as well just be a webpage. Say what you want about XBL but it's a proper full on service like Steam. Most people I know won't even consider a MP game on the PS3 anymore, either due to "my friends are on the 360" or concerns about things like voice chat interop and organization. PS3 has basically become the singleplayer console which isn't an awful designation to have but in an era where MP functionality has real value to consumers I wouldn't say it's good either.  

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

8. Re: Xbox Live Restrictions Aug 25, 2011, 20:56 RollinThundr

Jonny5 wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 17:01:
Krovven wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 15:19:
http://gnews.com/free-portal-2-dlc-for-everyone-11201156055903/

Steam integration on the PS3 was for Portal 2 only at this point. And it worked very well. Being able to play cross-platform with PC/Mac users is a huge plus. Something that Microsoft is refusing to do.

Having your Portal 2 achievements be updated on Steam, being able to chat and play with friends from Steam, while on PS3 is another nice bonus.

I'm glad you love your 360. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Kinect, cus that's about all they have done in the last year with the 360, and about all they have on the horizon.

Side note...you do realize that globally the PS3 is roughly only 3 million units behind the 360 at this point?

and the 360 life time is almost over...developers are just now really grasping the PS3 power. The PS4 will be a year after the new Xbox...and in that time, it will pass base units by an easy 2 million when all is said and done. I own BOTH units, but the PS3 is truly the best out..IMHO

Oh yeah so much power with that beastly 256 megs of ram (with 256 dedicated to video) I love my PS3, but devs are meeting limitations with both consoles at this point.

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 25, 2011, 19:03 xXBatmanXx

blablabla.

The only reason I have a ps3 is for the exclusives....and I would use my ps3 if it wasn't dead with the yellow light....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

6. Re: Xbox Live Restrictions Aug 25, 2011, 17:01 Jonny5

Krovven wrote on Aug 25, 2011, 15:19:

Steam integration on the PS3 was for Portal 2 only at this point. And it worked very well. Being able to play cross-platform with PC/Mac users is a huge plus. Something that Microsoft is refusing to do.

Having your Portal 2 achievements be updated on Steam, being able to chat and play with friends from Steam, while on PS3 is another nice bonus.

I'm glad you love your 360. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Kinect, cus that's about all they have done in the last year with the 360, and about all they have on the horizon.

Side note...you do realize that globally the PS3 is roughly only 3 million units behind the 360 at this point?

and the 360 life time is almost over...developers are just now really grasping the PS3 power. The PS4 will be a year after the new Xbox...and in that time, it will pass base units by an easy 2 million when all is said and done. I own BOTH units, but the PS3 is truly the best out..IMHO

5. Re: Xbox Live Restrictions Aug 25, 2011, 15:19 Krovven

4. Re: Xbox Live Restrictions Aug 25, 2011, 14:46 Tumbler

Xbox Live restrictions will not be relaxed until the competition is able to deliver something that Live cannot. So far you're done jack shit with the ps3 link to steam.

PSN is as useless as ever, I hear they are updating home...wonderful.

PSN needs to step up it's game big time if anything is going to change on Live. There is nothing to gain from offering consumers more perks and features in Live. They've already got the preferred service and nothing PSN has done or is planning to do is making that any different.

Where are the PS3 updates for Portal 2 that make owning it on the PS3 version so much better? If that content arrives free on the Ps3 and people have to pay on the 360 that would be a fantastic step for consumers. But something tells me Sony is none to keen about giving away free content either. "You want to give it to them FREE!?!!?? How about Plus members get it free?"

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 25, 2011, 11:58 PHJF

GT5 doesn't have Porsche. They have an RUF car which uses a 911 body, but that's as close at it gets.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 25, 2011, 10:52 DangerDog

They should include the cars, but just give them a different name like easuckschemuchcock.  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 25, 2011, 10:43 MrGrosser

Seriously... no Porsche... in a Racing game... Fuck EA.. fuck EA in its stupid asses.
I love Forza 3, it sounds like 4 is going to be a shell of its former self.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo