Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 25, 2011, 04:44 Tanto Edge

The monkeys who think the XBLA PSN debate needs fuel can all get fucked.
Seriously, you want a flame war? Douse yourselves in gasoline and spare us all.
There are plenty of PS games on the XBLA and debating who or what is how of a service is just an exercise in futility.

Post the games, be happy they sell.
Not complicated. Next issue.

Kinect Starwars... bah. Kinect anything for 360 can burn.
Kinect PC based stuff, now there's the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 25, 2011, 02:16 killer_roach

PropheT wrote on Aug 24, 2011, 22:37:
I'm not sure I understand the XBL article. Is the MS guy really arguing that they don't want games unless they're timed exclusives for the 360 because they're looking out for their users?

There's either some kind of weirdo voodoo logic going on there, or I completely misunderstood what he's after.

That's exactly what he's saying. What they mean is that they don't want games released on PSN first and then later on XBLA, as it gives the impression that XBLA is somehow a second-class service, which is the last thing they want to project if they're trying to get punters to pay for the privilege.

Basically, they want to say "Pay for Xbox Live Gold, and you get all this stuff first!", conveniently ignoring the things they'll never let you get.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 24, 2011, 22:37 PropheT

I'm not sure I understand the XBL article. Is the MS guy really arguing that they don't want games unless they're timed exclusives for the 360 because they're looking out for their users?

There's either some kind of weirdo voodoo logic going on there, or I completely misunderstood what he's after.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo