Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions

Croteam and Devolver Digital announce October 18 as the release date for Serious Sam 3: BFE, the first-person shooter sequel previously planned for release this summer. When we asked for a reason for the delay, we were told Devolver CFO Fork Parker pushed back the release "to work around his vacation to the brothels of Europe" (as our contact said: "I have a weird job").

The announcement also has word that pre-purchases of the game are now underway on Steam, though they aren't actually live yet, and the Steam page still says the game is due this summer. When these pre-purchases do begin, they will carry a 10% discount off the game's $39.99 USD price tag, and those who already own a Serious Sam title on Steam will be entitled to an additional 10% off. Further to that: "To celebrate Serious Sam 3: BFE preorders starting, all Serious Sam HD titles and bundles will be available on Steam at a 66% off discount and 85% off if you preorder Serious Sam 3: BFE today, August 23." There's one more perk for the advance commitment, a "timed exclusive" Fork Parker multiplayer avatar for use in Serious Sam 3: BFE. They also offer a quote from Fork: "I pledge to take one dollar from each Serious Sam 3: BFE preorder and put it towards my wifeís outrageously expensive tit job," said Fork Parker, Devolver Digital CFO. "So get to preordering nerds, I want these babies to block out the sun when Iím done with them." Here's a new "Serious Chaos" trailer to celebrate the news.

View
6. Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Aug 23, 2011, 15:42 Rhett

Even though I probably won't play it, I still like how they both interact with the community, and reward them for playing more of their games.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 23, 14:43 Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Krovven
  2. Aug 23, 15:06  Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Panickd
  3. Aug 23, 15:10   Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Krovven
  9. Aug 23, 17:35    Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions spindoctor
  10. Aug 23, 18:25     Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions HoSpanky
  4. Aug 23, 15:26 Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Verno
  5. Aug 23, 15:39  Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Sphinx
>> 6. Aug 23, 15:42   Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Rhett
  7. Aug 23, 15:57    Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions elefunk
  8. Aug 23, 16:29 Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE Delayed Until October; Steam Promotions Cram

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo