Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jurassic Park: The Game in November

IGN has word from Telltale Games to expect the release of Jurassic Park: The Game on November 15 for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, adding that an iPad version of the episodic dinosaur resurrection game is still in the works, but in keeping with chaos theory, this doesn't yet carry a release date. Thanks Joystiq.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Jurassic Park: The Game in November Aug 23, 2011, 19:41 SectorEffector

Jay wrote on Aug 23, 2011, 14:36:
I was watching the entire trilogy again on Sunday and kept thinking how amazing Trespasser would've been if it was made today with modern technology and (much)better gameplay.

From time to time when I jump real far and hurt my legs I have the inkling to look down at my chest to see if there's a tattoo on my boob that has less color in it.

Such good physics for the time!

WORST mechanic ever with the aiming of the guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Jurassic Park: The Game in November Aug 23, 2011, 19:17 Stormsinger

Really? How many Jurassic Park flops do we need?  

3. Re: Jurassic Park: The Game in November Aug 23, 2011, 14:36 Jay

I was watching the entire trilogy again on Sunday and kept thinking how amazing Trespasser would've been if it was made today with modern technology and (much)better gameplay.  

2. Re: Jurassic Park: The Game in November Aug 23, 2011, 13:36 nin

Yeah, I think Puzzle Agent 2 launched on the same day as the start of the Steam Summer sale. Talk about bad timing...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Jurassic Park: The Game in November Aug 23, 2011, 12:24 spindoctor

What a bad date they picked to release the game. Same date as Saints Row 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, the Halo remake, the new Need for Speed and just days after Skyrim, MW3, UC3... I get the feeling they will be drowned out by all the bigger games.  
Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo