Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Portal Turrets in Bastion

A trailer on the YouTube from Bastion show the inclusion of a "mysterious gel" and turrets present in Supergiant Games' action/RPG. These are obviously a humorous homage to Valve's Portal series, and in keeping with that, they are apparently present only in the Steam edition of the game. Thanks reddit via Joystiq.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Portal Turrets in Bastion Aug 22, 2011, 18:28 killer_roach

mch wrote on Aug 22, 2011, 16:11:
I'm such an idiot - I wasn't aware that there was going to be a PC release of Bastion, so I bought it on 360 a few weeks back.

Oh well, fun game.

I almost did the same thing... I just forgot about it, as I don't play a lot of games on my 360.

Then, as I powered up my 360 to go to buy it, I looked on Steam and saw preorders for Bastion, only narrowly averting me from doing the same thing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Portal Turrets in Bastion Aug 22, 2011, 16:29 banksie

Yeah it is a fun game, been playing the PC version last night. They have done a nice job keeping the controls sane on the PC side and I am really digging the tidbits of story the narrator drops. Some of the one off comments he makes are really neat too - they obviously spent a lot of time giving him plenty of specific things to say and not repeating himself.  

1. Re: Portal Turrets in Bastion Aug 22, 2011, 16:11 mch

I'm such an idiot - I wasn't aware that there was going to be a PC release of Bastion, so I bought it on 360 a few weeks back.

Oh well, fun game.

PSN: CaseDesignate

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo