Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 20, 2011, 14:54 mag

Rhino wrote on Aug 20, 2011, 11:44:
I am hopeful for this one, but I hope that there is more balance to the game than Demon's Souls. For all that I had heard about the difficulty in the game, I only found the first world to be properly challenging and then after that found it mostly simple affairs. Maybe the style of the game just fit my own play style in a manner that there was a solid fit; but I did not find the game very difficult at all once one leveled up in any way.

It's not really properly difficult. It's just unforgiving if you mess up. You can fall off cliffs regardless of your level. An unnamed black phantom will kill you in a hit or two even approaching level 100. Bosses will almost all kill you in a hit or two, except world 5.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 20, 2011, 11:44 Rhino

I am hopeful for this one, but I hope that there is more balance to the game than Demon's Souls. For all that I had heard about the difficulty in the game, I only found the first world to be properly challenging and then after that found it mostly simple affairs. Maybe the style of the game just fit my own play style in a manner that there was a solid fit; but I did not find the game very difficult at all once one leveled up in any way.  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 19, 2011, 23:41 mag

A Dark Souls Prison Break, Straight Out of Gamescom.

I can't wait. I have it preordered, and I've never preordered a game before.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo