Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Trine 2 Co-op Trailer

The Trine 2 Website now offers a new trailer from Trine 2 showing off co-op play in Frozenbyte's upcoming platformer sequel. Word is: "With never before seen levels, monsters, powers, and special effects, this video isn't just a preview of the amazing cooperative 3-player challenges and puzzles that await you; it's also the best look yet at the vastly improved Trine 2." Here's the embedded version.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 20, 2011, 20:40 Ant

I played the first game's demo. It was pretty and fun. I didn't get the full game due to lack of free time. I hope the second one does well and have a demo!  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 19, 2011, 18:26 Slashman

Another game I need to get around to finishing! Brood  

8. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 19, 2011, 08:06 Shadowcat

Yeah, Trine was all kinds of fun! (I hope everyone grabbed it in the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle, if they hadn't already bought it before then.)

Trine 2 ought to be instabuy material.

7. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 19, 2011, 03:13 Jerykk

Looking good. I enjoyed the first game, though the lack of enemy variety (you fought skeletons and bats) was disappointing. The sequel looks to remedy that.  

6. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 18, 2011, 21:22 MoreLuckThanSkill

Wow, this game is gorgeous! It's amazing how the indie and semi-indie studios seem to be able to get such badass artists and musicians, but keep up the good work, Frozenbyte.

5. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 18, 2011, 19:25 rist3903

I originally ignored all the chatter about this game, because it read bad 'on paper', but holy hell, they did a good job with 3D side scrolling looking great...

Now if only castlevania could do this...

I constantly daydreamed while playing through the first one about what these guys could have done with the Castlevania or dare I say Metroid license.

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 2011, 07:50.

4. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 18, 2011, 19:18 peteham

bigspender wrote on Aug 18, 2011, 18:34:
trine 1 was one of the most fun 3 player experiences I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy - get some control pads, some drinks and snacks, and tv you can see from the moon. set the game on the hardest difficulty and say good bye to 6-8 hours of your day :)
At least up until the last level. Way to set fire to everyone's fun with that one! It was bad enough when playing alone, but co-op, it was absolutely ridiculous

3. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 18, 2011, 18:34 bigspender

trine 1 was one of the most fun 3 player experiences I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy - get some control pads, some drinks and snacks, and tv you can see from the moon. set the game on the hardest difficulty and say good bye to 6-8 hours of your day

i expect no less from trine 2 - although i'm loving the idea of online co-op!

2. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 18, 2011, 17:57 Fion

Yea Trine 1 was a great deal of fun for a side scroller game. Co-Op is gonna rock!  

1. Re: Trine 2 Co-op Trailer Aug 18, 2011, 16:37 Alamar

That was impressive...

I originally ignored all the chatter about this game, because it read bad 'on paper', but holy hell, they did a good job with 3D side scrolling looking great...

Now if only castlevania could do this...

-Alamar

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo