Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Trek: Infinite Space Media

We have two new trailers from Star Trek: Infinite Space, a Battle Scenes trailer and a briefer Pirate Battle trailer, each showing gameplay footage of the upcoming free-to-play MMOG based on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Here's a batch of screenshots from the game, and the two trailers are also embedded below.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Star Trek: Infinite Space Media Aug 18, 2011, 11:46 Alamar

Only interested insofar as to tell you that I'm not interested : )

The battle clip looked alright, but reminds me that I don't enjoy that style.

-Alamar

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Star Trek: Infinite Space Media Aug 18, 2011, 08:04 Shadowcat

I wish Digital Eel had a new SAIS/WW sequel game ready to roll out, so that they could capitalise on the free marketing

I'm sure a strategically-timed Weird Worlds sale would also do decently well, though. I hope they're on it.

3. Re: Star Trek: Infinite Space Media Aug 18, 2011, 05:20 Kedyn

The Half Elf wrote on Aug 17, 2011, 23:55:
Star Trek Online is slightly starting to go that direction... but as a whole, Cryptic is very slow to put out content.
I personally would love for Blizzard to get their hands on the Trek IP and see what they would do with it.

Half Elf, I've been wondering, are there any truly not-to-miss moments in Star Trek Online? Like, is there a mission or quest line that everyone that plays the game should play? I've been thinking about going back and giving it a shot, but I need something to give me a reason.

2. Re: Star Trek: Infinite Space Media Aug 17, 2011, 23:55 The Half Elf

Star Trek Online is slightly starting to go that direction... but as a whole, Cryptic is very slow to put out content.
I personally would love for Blizzard to get their hands on the Trek IP and see what they would do with it.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Star Trek: Infinite Space Media Aug 17, 2011, 23:10 Cutter

You know, it would be nice to see a Star trek game one of these days that's actually more akin to Star Trek. That is to say, exploration, science, diplomacy, etc.  

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo