Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warplanes Media and Details

Wargaming.net offers new details and media for World of Warplanes, their upcoming MMO air combat game. Included is this explanation of how the game's aircraft will be rolled out: "Upon its beta release, World of Warplanes will feature around 60 airplanes from Germany, USSR, and USA, with British and Japanese planes to be added with the further content updates. New branches and new planes will be added gradually over the process of development as it is done in World of Tanks, and the total number might reach several hundred aircraft." Here are some World of Warplanes screenshots and this cinematic trailer showing a dogfight is also embedded below.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: World of Warplanes Media and Details Aug 17, 2011, 14:12 Tumbler

I'm assuming players are going to need joysticks for this? I really like how world of tanks works so well on a simple mouse and keyboard setup. Even with me using it from my arm chair I can have a lot of fun. Don't see myself getting out a joystick to play a game like this though.

I guess I'll keep an eye out for world of battleships.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: World of Warplanes Media and Details Aug 17, 2011, 14:05 Lokust

Ozmodan wrote on Aug 17, 2011, 11:40:
Going to be interesting how they set up the Russian planes in this game because most of them sucked. They had one that did decent ground support and that was about it, everything else they made was far inferior.

It will probably be like WoT and they will have post war or korean war era planes matched up against german WW2 planes.

2. Re: World of Warplanes Media and Details Aug 17, 2011, 11:47 Wildone

Bring on the IL2 nerd rage boys!!!  

1. Re: World of Warplanes Media and Details Aug 17, 2011, 11:40 Ozmodan

Going to be interesting how they set up the Russian planes in this game because most of them sucked. They had one that did decent ground support and that was about it, everything else they made was far inferior.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo