Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer

A sneak peek trailer from last week for Ghost Recon Future Soldier takes a look at multiplayer support in Ubisoft's tactical shooter sequel. The clip is narrated by creative director Tommy Jacob, who shows off footage of the game as it was shown off at E3, and explains the elements that they hope will make for a compelling multiplayer experience. He says the game's three areas of emphasis are shooting mechanics, the intel loop ("a unique aspect of gameplay that gives players a new and visceral way to play a support role"), and teamwork, as the clip demonstrates various ways they will reward players who play well with others. He describes the factions in the game, the three roles each includes, and shows off cover mechanics, suppressing fire, equipment, and much more. Thanks MCV. The embedded version follows.

View
5. Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer Aug 16, 2011, 16:53 Darks

Thatís because there wonít be any version released for the PC. I had a very lengthy discussion with those guys at E3 about snubbing the PC. Their solution to me was we are getting the online version. I saw that version and it sucks ass. Looks like shit and is nothing more than another kill me, kill you game. Why would anyone want to play this game DM when you have BF3 and COD coming out soon? I was baffled and pissed off at Ubi for again screwing the PC over.

Update: OK, let me rephrase this, when I was there they explicitly said there were no plans for the PC. Maybe they heard a lot of complaints about the PC getting passed over that they decided to go back on their word and now finally do a pc release. This defiantly makes me happy. The game looked damn good at E3.

This comment was edited on Aug 16, 2011, 17:01.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 16, 13:12 Hmm Quboid
  2. Aug 16, 15:12 Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer StingingVelvet
  3. Aug 16, 15:38  Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer  Blue 
  6. Aug 16, 17:24   Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer StingingVelvet
  7. Aug 16, 19:10    Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer Raptor
  8. Aug 16, 19:43     Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer Rhett
>> 5. Aug 16, 16:53  Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer Darks
  4. Aug 16, 16:17 Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Trailer jacobvandy
  9. Aug 16, 20:00 removed sdifj