Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TrackMania 2 Next Month

Following yesterday's news about TrackMania 2: Canyon beta access for those who preorder Nadeo's racing sequel, Ubisoft announces the game's official release date is September 14. Word is: "

TrackMania2 Canyon builds upon the successes of the prequel with updated graphics, realistic racing features and an expanded network infrastructure, while still maintaining the intuitive gameplay, captivating racing modes and familiar community instruments that made the series so unique. TrackMania˛ Canyon is the first title to be released on ManiaPlanet, the new gaming system giving players access to innovative and enjoyable online games.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: TrackMania 2 Next Month Aug 11, 2011, 18:30 Crustacean Soup

pacefalm wrote on Aug 11, 2011, 16:20:
So far I see less features and environments than United Forever. Hard to sell me on a sequel that appears to have less stuff. With every press release I feel more like skipping this one.

It's 1 environment.

On the other hand, it's $25. And really, imho, United / United Forever only had one environment worth playing anyways (Stadium).

I'll take it. I might think twice if it has onerous DRM though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: TrackMania 2 Next Month Aug 11, 2011, 16:20 pacefalm

So far I see less features and environments than United Forever. Hard to sell me on a sequel that appears to have less stuff. With every press release I feel more like skipping this one.  

2. Re: TrackMania 2 Next Month Aug 11, 2011, 16:10 Cutter

No demo, no sale. I'm certainly not pre-ordering anything. Want my money? Earn it.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: TrackMania 2 Next Month Aug 11, 2011, 15:59 ASeven

In b4 delay, ubidrm implementation, no demo, another delay.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo