Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Dungeons of Dredmor Patch Status

A recent post to the Gaslamp Games Website offers a status report on the next patch for Dungeons of Dredmor. This explains the real-life™ considerations that are impacting when this update will go live in the indie RPG, and puts out the call for players willing to help with patch testing. The post also outlines more fixes and changes that will be part of the next version.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Dungeons of Dredmor Patch Status Aug 1, 2011, 10:14 Veinman

I haven't spent nearly as much time with this one as I'd like, but I can definitely say it's a worthy purchase.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Dungeons of Dredmor Patch Status Jul 31, 2011, 23:14 LittleMe

DrEvil wrote on Jul 31, 2011, 22:13:
I have to agree. Well worth the $5. I've eaten food and watched movies that cost way more and were enjoyed way less.

The Austin Powers movies one example?

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Dungeons of Dredmor Patch Status Jul 31, 2011, 22:13 DrEvil

I have to agree. Well worth the $5. I've eaten food and watched movies that cost way more and were enjoyed way less.  

2. Re: Dungeons of Dredmor Patch Status Jul 31, 2011, 14:29 Warskull

Very good game, if you have $5 to drop, buy it. You won't regret purchasing this game.  

1. Re: Dungeons of Dredmor Patch Status Jul 31, 2011, 12:51 nin

Lots of nice fixes there. Think this one and Teraria are next on my list before DX comes out.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo