Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer

This trailer that we missed from last week offers a look at how multiplayer character customization will be handled in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine. The clip shows how to use the game's customizer to create your own unique ultramarine. This includes a disclaimer that this is no using final code, and that some of the assets shown are not final either. Thanks grudgebearer.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer Jul 27, 2011, 12:45 grudgebearer

I hope this game is modable, I'd like to see some custom Space Wolf skins.  

'I'm not going to walk in through the front door - or the side door - and let you do the talking, just like that. You think I got this old not knowing how to stay alive?'
- Harlon Nayl
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer Jul 27, 2011, 09:24 Trixxta

That video really brought me back to the tabletop game and painting all those little dudes I used to have when i was a young teenager and played the tabletop version well before any of this computer gamery stuff was done for 40K. It looks great - hope the actual game is just as good  
http://www.sydneyvoice.com - Interesting and Funny News, Articles and Videos from all around the Internet

3. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer Jul 27, 2011, 03:36 KilrathiAce

At least in this customizer they are actually wearing helmets, not like that lame trailer I saw while back where every single space marine was fighting without helmet to show off their vanilla ice haircut...  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

2. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer Jul 26, 2011, 23:43 bigspender

is it called warhammer 40,000 cause the guy says "i'm gonna go ahead and.." about 40,000 times during the video?

soooooooo f'ing annoying.

Adults are just children that are allowed to make their own decisions.

1. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Trailer Jul 26, 2011, 21:55 Tanto Edge

I hope THQ send Relic a monthly thank you card. Thank you for consistently being the diamond in the sea of shit that is the THQ lineup. Seriously, calling THQ a game development company is like calling Trump a savvy business man.

I'm glad to see they included all the palettes chapters.
However, why would they allow me to select/edit armour? Wouldn't my armour denote my rank/level/experience?
Seriously, I mean it seems I can select Blood Angels and then swap out to all blues and U's?
Why would they include palettes as opposed to allowing arbitrary RGB values..?

Good graphics and all that, but wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo