Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Section 8: Prejudice Skirmish Released

TimeGate Studios announces the release of Skirmish mode for Section 8: Prejudice, the promised free update to their multiplayer first-person shooter. The new mode is now available for the Windows and Xbox 360 editions, and will be part of the PlayStation 3 edition of the game, which is scheduled for release today. Here's word on the new mode: "Skirmish mode pits the 8th Armored Infantry against the Arm of Orion in a team death match with a twist. Victory Points are awarded per each kill and DCMs completed. Control Points cannot be captured nor hacked in this game mode." They also plan a Game with Devs Night for the 360 edition on Sunday.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Skirmish Released Jul 26, 2011, 20:56 StingingVelvet

JaguarUSF wrote on Jul 26, 2011, 20:44:
Same thing happened with the original. It's amazing how fast these online shooters lose players. Especially when you consider that I can still find 10 or so servers with over 50 players at under 100 ping in Battlefield 2.

At the end of the day you go back to the better games unless you're a total graphics whore. Why play this when you could play Battlefield 2? Shit, I bet more people are playing Halo on PC than this.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Skirmish Released Jul 26, 2011, 20:44 JaguarUSF

Asmo wrote on Jul 26, 2011, 20:36:
It's ridiculous how quickly the numbers of players dropped off for this game.

Same thing happened with the original. It's amazing how fast these online shooters lose players. Especially when you consider that I can still find 10 or so servers with over 50 players at under 100 ping in Battlefield 2.

4. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Skirmish Released Jul 26, 2011, 20:36 Asmo

It's ridiculous how quickly the numbers of players dropped off for this game. Yesterday I saw 2 games with 2-3 players in it, one assault game with 7 and a single swarm with 3/4 (in Europe, with a 370 ping from Aus).

It's a fun little game but there's virtually no one to actually play it with...

3. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Skirmish Released Jul 26, 2011, 16:16 SimplyMonk

DangerDog wrote on Jul 26, 2011, 15:03:
Just slightly more dead than Brink.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/s8prejudicepc/US/?sort=c_numplayers&order=DESC

Seeing 7 people playing Quake 1 Mega TF still makes me want to re-install it.

2. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Skirmish Released Jul 26, 2011, 15:03 DangerDog

Just slightly more dead than Brink.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/s8prejudicepc/US/?sort=c_numplayers&order=DESC

1. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Skirmish Released Jul 26, 2011, 14:33 maddog

Love this game!

Just wish they'd release some tools so the community could make maps.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo