Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Game Reviews Jul 25, 2011, 15:58 nin

I wasn't too worried about the difficulty until I got to the last level... then it, in typical SHMUP fashion, got ludicrous.

If that's the 5th one, I think that's the one I can't get to.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Game Reviews Jul 25, 2011, 15:44 killer_roach

nin wrote on Jul 25, 2011, 11:59:
Liked the game (Jamestown), but didn't like that you had to keep raising the difficulty in order to get to later stages.

As I suggested on the boards to the dev, since they implemented it that way, why not allow us to buy additional continues with earned currency?

I wasn't too worried about the difficulty until I got to the last level... then it, in typical SHMUP fashion, got ludicrous.

3. Re: Game Reviews Jul 25, 2011, 11:59 nin

Liked the game (Jamestown), but didn't like that you had to keep raising the difficulty in order to get to later stages.

As I suggested on the boards to the dev, since they implemented it that way, why not allow us to buy additional continues with earned currency?

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Game Reviews Jul 25, 2011, 11:39 Elf Shot The Food

I keep calling it "Jonestown" too.  

1. Re: Game Reviews Jul 25, 2011, 11:15 Cutter

I hate the title of this game because it makes me think it was Jim Jones and the koolaid briagde. Now there's an interesting concept for a game, create, build up and maintain a successful cult.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo