Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 21, 2011, 12:22 ldonyo

Most everything to Pachter is a surprise.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 21, 2011, 09:57 nin

Anything over $299 and they're going to have to be really impressive out of the box. And even at that price, there's going to be some resistance.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 21, 2011, 09:54 Tumbler

I'm more interested in the games for the Wii U. Will 3rd party publishers that put out games on the PS3 and 360 be adding the wii U to that list?

If so then I'm hopeful they'll have something interesting. The controller looks like it can provide the dual stick controls we're use to on the ps3/360 and I can think of plenty of little things you can do with that screen in games like Call of Duty. Anything that would have to bring up another screen inside a game could just go down onto that little screen. I'm hopeful they'll be games on this I want to play.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 21, 2011, 09:48 MattyC

For how powerful the Wii U is supposed to be I can't see them selling it for $249 at launch. Maybe a bit down the road, but not for a while.  

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 20, 2011, 23:36 Akuinnen

Not going to pay $250 for a Wii U. That could buy me a TrackIR or a number of games on Steam. My Wii is in a box, somewhere.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo