Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta?

The Call of Duty XP Website now offers the promised sales of tickets to Call of Duty XP, this September's Call of Duty-themed being held in Los Angeles, California. Individuals can purchase up to two tickets, which provide entrance to both days of the gathering, and, other than food and beverage sales, access to all scheduled events (including the $1 million tournament). Tickets are be $150.00 USD each, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Call of Duty Endowment charity, and attendees must be at least 18 years of age. Also, the promised Call of Duty: Elite beta signups are underway, but according to their FAQ: "The Call of Duty Elite beta will be starting on Xbox 360. Stay tuned for more information on the PS3 start date."

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 20, 2011, 01:13 xXBatmanXx

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 17:53:
Jackplug wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 17:45:
What gets me there are stupid ppl out there that will pay $150, they must be sad fuckers.

The only "sad fucker" here is you. The charity this supports is "displaced veterans" aka "veterans on the street" its for a good cause although losers like you wouldn't think so.

Well...define proceeds. They could actually run this thing into the red and not a dime will be spent to the charity. Your money would be better off calling and making a donation to the charity.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 19:11 Ventura

Heh, I knew the resident CoD buttkisser would be quick to respond.

Whereas all the resident Battlefield buttkissers are still reeling from the lack of Steam support, right?

I could do without Steam support, I'll be honest, but if Modern Warfare 3 has it and Battlefield 3 does not, that's a bonus.

I realise the Modern Warfare 3 footage we've seen thus far looks very similar to it's predecessor, but in all fairness, Battlefield 3 also looks a lot like Bad Company 2.

Truth is, I'll never know which of the two to buy (and will probably just end up getting both), but the new Spec Ops Survival mode in MW3 is exactly the sort of thing I typically get into, and I'm still pissed at the Battlefield franchise for taking bot support out. Compared to the earlier Battlefield titles, Bad Company 2 really didn't get played a lot.

9. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 18:46 wrlwnd

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 17:53:
What gets me there are stupid ppl out there that will pay $150, they must be sad fuckers.

The only "sad fucker" here is you. The charity this supports is "displaced veterans" aka "veterans on the street" its for a good cause although losers like you wouldn't think so.

Heh, I knew the resident CoD buttkisser would be quick to respond.

Way to go!

8. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 17:53 [VG]Reagle

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

7. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 17:45 Jackplug

6. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 17:13 Cutter

Stop supporting Bobby Nodick you assholes!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 17:04 Tumbler

Good thing they didn't announce no sales on steam...that would have really pissed pc gamers off..  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

4. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 17:01 DangerDog

heh good one.  

3. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 16:42 yuastnav

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 16:25:
That post is gone. Where do you see Robert say that?

Why, it is right here!

2. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 16:25 [VG]Reagle

That post is gone. Where do you see Robert say that?  

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

1. Re: Call of Duty XP Sales, No PC Call of Duty Elite Beta? Jul 19, 2011, 16:18 DangerDog

Community manager fourzerotwo tweets: PC? What's that?  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo