Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

• Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad on GameSpy.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Morning Previews Jul 20, 2011, 08:50 Verno

Doma wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 16:15:
soo...whats so great about marines?

not to troll or anything, but why do you cry so hard about that comment?

What's so great about you? You're a high school dropout who took years of training to learn how to do his job.

Do you get it now?

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Morning Previews Jul 20, 2011, 07:15 ASeven

A post.

There, everything can return to te natural order of being now.

12. Re: Morning Previews Jul 20, 2011, 03:13 Krovven

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 20, 2011, 01:26:
I came here to see the guy that likes to talk about this game like it is the coming of baby jebus

Hahah me too. Shocked to not see an ASeven post.

Doma wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 16:15:
but why do you cry so hard about that comment?

The comment was thoughtless and disrespectful.

I'm no fan of military or the things currently going on in this world, but you have to be pretty dense to think there is nothing wrong with that comment.

This comment was edited on Jul 20, 2011, 03:18.

11. Re: Morning Previews Jul 20, 2011, 02:33 MoreLuckThanSkill

*EDIT* ( . )( . )

Original text was from me thinking this was a review, not a Preview.

my bad.

10. Re: Morning Previews Jul 20, 2011, 01:26 xXBatmanXx

Saw this many comments and didn't expect this...I came here to see the guy that likes to talk about this game like it is the coming of baby jebus....and how it is so much better than all other games of the same type, bla bla bla bla bla.....

I am disappointed in you all...

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

9. Re: Morning Previews Jul 20, 2011, 00:53 MoreLuckThanSkill

Ah, the internet. Always a good place to find a calm, logical discussion.

8. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 17:38 Teddy

Cutter wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 17:22:
Oh give me a break and unknot your panties, girls. We all know that most grunts in any aspect of the military aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. And since Buscho lowered the requirements for recruitment on everything from IQ to criminal records its gotten even worse. I wouldn't trust most of those yo-yos with a pack of matches, much less access to automatic weapons and heavy ordinance. The multitudes of dead civilians around the world can attest to that fact. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade.

You want me to call a spade a spade? Fine. The spade I'll call out this time is you. Good money says you're nothing but another non-military fuckwit who's never so much as spoken to a real soldier in their entire life, yet you feel so comfortably superior that you can declare tham all lesser people without realizing how supremely foolish an assertion that is. Just another ass who lives his life in the middle of a safety-padded world and thinks himself better or smarter than all those who would put their lives before his.

There's your fucking spade, coward.

7. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 17:37 fatguy

"This nation is at war with enemies on all fronts" LOL! Delusion FTW  

6. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 17:22 Cutter

Oh give me a break and unknot your panties, girls. We all know that most grunts in any aspect of the military aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. And since Buscho lowered the requirements for recruitment on everything from IQ to criminal records its gotten even worse. I wouldn't trust most of those yo-yos with a pack of matches, much less access to automatic weapons and heavy ordinance. The multitudes of dead civilians around the world can attest to that fact. Sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 16:36 mch

With Teddy on this one. GameSpy can get fucked.  
PSN: CaseDesignate

4. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 16:30 Cornholio

Can't join the marines unless you have a high school diploma or a GED and a waiver. Even then they have a limit on how many waivers they accept a year... and since the marines are down sizing they will most likely not be taking very many, if any, of the diploma waivers.

So it just makes gamespy look even more ignorant than before... but if they said army it would be understandable. The army will take anything as long is it at one time had a pulse.

3. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 16:15 Doma

soo...whats so great about marines?

not to troll or anything, but why do you cry so hard about that comment?

2. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 13:47 McSterls

I just jumped over to GameSpy to make sure the text was as quoted, and holy shit it's spot on. This nation is at war with enemies on all fronts and GameSpy would refer to US Marines as high school dropouts, I'm done with GameSpy now.  

1. Re: Morning Previews Jul 19, 2011, 13:12 Teddy

It's hard enough to craft bots that can simply shoot and move -- let alone flank, deliver suppressing fire, and do other things that take high school dropouts years of Marine training to learn.

Really Gamespy? Really? I can't say I had the greatest respect for that rag before now, but insulting soldiers from your comfy position behind a desk?

Un-freaking-believable.

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo