Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Independence Day Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Jul 5, 2011, 11:27 Verno

space captain wrote on Jul 5, 2011, 10:36:
i dont use facebook, never have - that kind of time and energy is better spent elsewhere, IMO

Oh I wasn't using everyone in a literal sense. I don't use it either but almost a billion people do which translates to a lot of value for advertisers and so on.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. "everyone"? Jul 5, 2011, 10:36 space captain

i dont use facebook, never have - that kind of time and energy is better spent elsewhere, IMO  
Go forth, and kill!

3. Re: Independence Day Metaverse Jul 5, 2011, 10:14 Verno

Everyone uses it, that's worth something. It's one of the few places other than Google where you can almost literally reach a worldwide audience. Personally I think it's vapid and a silly timesink for vanity types and people seeking affairs but a lot of people live on the damned thing.  

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

2. Re: Independence Day Metaverse Jul 5, 2011, 03:43 Charlie_Six

the writer says that Facebook will be worth $100 billion when it goes public. How can that be? That is insane!

Adventures of a video game mercenary
http://virtualmerc.blogspot.com

1. Re: Independence Day Metaverse Jul 4, 2011, 17:14 Cutter

These hacks and their sensationilst headlines should be publically smacked on the pee-pee a dozen or so times with a cactus. China wanting to by a billion dollars worth of FB stock is not buying FB.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo