Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

It's the fourth of July today, also known as Independence Day here in the U.S., a grand national holiday celebrating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence 235 years ago today. As always, we will mark the celebration in a low-key manner, doing our best to ease the anxiety of Hudson the wonder dog, as while she indeed has super-powers, fireworks are her kryptonite. Also, in spite of all the leftovers from Saturday, I'm going to do some more grilling today, we have some more wings (they'll get buffalo sauce instead of homemade barbeque sauce like the ones from the other night), some natural case frankfurters, and a beautiful rack of baby back ribs. We're going to end up with a lot of food to go through over the coming week, but it's a sacrifice we're willing to make.

Sacrificial Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Color Infection 3.
Tire Shop.
Links: 15 Badass Recipients Of The Dickin Medal. Thanks Neatorama.
11 Overdramatic Road Warning Signs (Ranked By Overdramaticness). Thanks Neatorama.
Stories: Samsam Bubbleman breaks another world record for the most bubbles in a bubble.
Science: New Study Says Aircraft Can Increase Precipitation Around Major Airports. Thanks [H]ard-OCP.
Media: Over 900 Parachute Fireworks EXPLOSION.
The Funnies: National Treasure Cartoon - Savage Chickens.

View
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2011, 16:26 Tony!!!

WOW, I'm surprised you even updated your page today with the 7 links provided??? LOL!!
Happy Fourth of July!!!

-Tony!!!;)
my 360 user name is Robo Pop
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Jul 4, 16:26 Re: Out of the Blue Tony!!!
  3. Jul 4, 17:17  Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  2. Jul 4, 17:04 there, there - its ok, little buddy space captain
  4. Jul 4, 18:21 Re: Out of the Blue Hoop
  5. Jul 4, 20:21  Re: Out of the Blue DNForever

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo