Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well, yesterday was our first grilling mishap of the season, though I am not to blame, so my record remains so far unblemished. The chicken thigh fillets I was going to cook turned out to be startlingly rancid. These were actually vacuum sealed in plastic, which seems like it would help prevent such a mishap, but when I cut open the package it immediately filled the kitchen with the most horrifying odor. I didn't actually think you could generate that much stench from a one pound package of chicken meat, but it was a pretty close call that we were able to dispose of this without anyone actually upchucking.

Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Top Defense.
Stories: Man Cited For 'Flipping The Bird' At Another Driver. Ruh roh. Thanks Devicer.
Science: These Aerodynamic Umbrellas Won't Fly Away. Thanks [H]ard-OCP.
Media: Transformers 3 = The Island?
"Man vs. Katamari".
iPhone Dropped In Toilet - while taking video. Thanks Videosift.
The Funnies: FoxTrot.

View
2. Re: Man Cited For 'Flipping The Bird' At Another Driver Jul 3, 2011, 13:39 Genesys

The ordinance cited for the ticket reads, no person shall "...extend any part of his body outside of the vehicle expect the hand and arm for signaling purposes only."

"I signaled, so I think I'm in compliance," said Pogue.

rofl

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 3, 12:59 Re: Out of the Blue nin
  10. Jul 3, 22:59  Re: Out of the Blue ldonyo
  11. Jul 3, 23:19   Re: Out of the Blue Lorcin
  13. Jul 4, 16:16   Re: Out of the Blue eRe4s3r
>> 2. Jul 3, 13:39 Re: Man Cited For 'Flipping The Bird' At Another Driver Genesys
  6. Jul 3, 17:58  Re: Man Cited For 'Flipping The Bird' At Another Driver jimnms
  7. Jul 3, 18:42   Re: Man Cited For 'Flipping The Bird' At Another Driver Lorcin
  3. Jul 3, 13:42 derp derp derp space captain
  4. Jul 3, 16:18 Re: Out of the Blue Ant
  5. Jul 3, 17:03 Re: Out of the Blue IAM->TheDoctor
  8. Jul 3, 19:15 Re: Out of the Blue Hoop
  9. Jul 3, 20:18 make it so space captain
  12. Jul 4, 12:34 Re: Out of the Blue Hump

footer

Blue's News logo