Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes

There's a preview of Mass Effect 3 on Wired.com that includes comments about the RPG sequel made by Jesse Houston during E3, who describes some recent mistakes from which they are learning this time around. He speaks of returning some of the customization options from the first Mass Effect that were cut from Mass Effect 2, but making them more intuitive, as well of better balancing the game's shooter and RPG elements. He also says they are looking at some of the shortcomings of Dragon Age II when it comes to storytelling. "We learned a lot about the way story flow should work [from Dragon Age 2]," Houston said. "I don’t want to go into too many details, but ultimately, we’ve listened to the fans in a big way: We’re taking it very, very seriously and we’re committed to making sure we don’t repeat mistakes." Thanks nin.

View
8. Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death Jul 1, 2011, 02:08 Slashman

I actually didn't have too many issues with ME2. Dragon Age 2, on the other hand, is a whole other issue.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 30, 21:16 Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes Pete
  2. Jun 30, 21:26  Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes Grokk
  12. Jul 1, 05:36   Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes ShakaUVM
  15. Jul 1, 11:46    Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes Lorcin
  16. Jul 1, 13:43     Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes Slashman
  3. Jun 30, 21:58 yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death space captain
  4. Jun 30, 22:02  Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death Zardoz5
  5. Jun 30, 22:05  Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death Creston
  6. Jul 1, 00:39   Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death Jerykk
  7. Jul 1, 01:25    Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death Sepharo
>> 8. Jul 1, 02:08     Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death Slashman
  9. Jul 1, 02:25    Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death finga
  13. Jul 1, 08:43     Re: yeh, you can totally talk your way out of death necrosis
  10. Jul 1, 03:22 Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes wonkawonka
  11. Jul 1, 03:51  Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes Jerykk
  14. Jul 1, 11:13 Re: Mass Effect 3 Learning From ME2 and DA2 Mistakes Dades

footer

Blue's News logo