Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Arma 3 Interview

This interview on Everyeye.it is the English version of a conversation with Ivan Buchta about Arma 3, the next installment in Bohemia Interactive Studios' upcoming military shooter sequel. Topics include the structure within the game's open world, AI improvements, their disinterest in adding a cover system, underwater combat, vehicles, weapon changes, DirectX 10/11 differences, multiplayer modes, and more.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 30, 2011, 11:42 Muscular Beaver

DangerDog wrote on Jun 29, 2011, 14:43:
I just hope they put more effort into the sound and animation this time, especially voice over work.

The voice over is very hard to do. They have like 24 different voices (incl. different russian, czech, arabian, etc) and to record every single possible sentence will just blow a budget that small.
OFP sounded like that aswell (even worse), so I dont care at all. I rather have so many different voices than just a few and smooth sentences.

I just hope the map wont be smaller again. I want a real big one again, better 2 or 3 of them. A winter one please too, like in OFP, where the trees turn into christmas trees in december!

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 30, 2011, 01:40 Jerykk

The physics in the Arma3 E3 presentation weren't very impressive. Still felt very floaty and unrealistic. Hopefully they can iron that out before release.  

6. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 29, 2011, 21:33 tuddies

There must have been at least a half dozen patches for Arma2:OA in the last month - this company continues to support this fantastic milsim!

I can't wait to see the new physics in action - As realistic as Arma2 is, seeing tanks bounce around like ping pong balls is a little distracting.

The camera shake and motion blur make the experience very visceral for the player. I hope they keep that and improve upon that hectic feel.

5. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 29, 2011, 14:43 DangerDog

I just hope they put more effort into the sound and animation this time, especially voice over work.

4. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 29, 2011, 14:12 Muscular Beaver

Sucks that it will be released 2012 already.
That means I need a new PC again, but I wanted to put more money in my car next year.

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo

3. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 29, 2011, 13:57 Drayth

I was reading in PC Gamer how you can steal enemy uniforms off dead soldiers on the battlefield.. that has all kinds of potential, especially if they work it in MP.

Freaking cool.

2. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 29, 2011, 13:25 CommunistHamster

Really looking forward to this.  

1. Re: Arma 3 Interview Jun 29, 2011, 13:13 Techie714

Cant wait for this! Should bee pretty solid after the first 2 patches...in true form of ARMA series..lol  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo