Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Frozen Synapse Soundtrack

The Frozen Synapse Website now offers online sales of the full soundtrack for Frozen Synapse (thanks Morris). They provide a sample, and the following explanation of the implications of buying it from them rather than elsewhere:

(PLEASE NOTE - Other distributors (such as Valve) may choose to offer the soundtrack at a lower price if you have already purchased the full game outside of a Soundtrack Edition bundle. If you are in this position, but would like to support Mode 7 and nervous_testpilot further, you are welcome to choose to pay more and buy direct from us. This will encourage the creation of more music and other ambitious indie game soundtracks! However, please also feel free to shop around.)

View
14. Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Jun 17, 2011, 12:54 jimnms

I'm going to pick this up from the developer's site. I don't mind the 2 copy deal, think of it as buy one get one free.

Bhruic wrote on Jun 17, 2011, 09:26:
The game looks great, but forcing the 2-pack is making me iffy right now. I don't really have anyone in my friend's list who is into TBS games.

If they were selling it solo for $15, I'd have already bought it. $25 for effectively a wasted copy is pushing it... Wish Steam had some sort of "split the cost" feature.

Beamer wrote on Jun 17, 2011, 10:12:

If they were selling it solo for $15, I'd have already bought it. $25 for effectively a wasted copy is pushing it... Wish Steam had some sort of "split the cost" feature.

This is what I kept complaining about. Even if it was $20 for 1, $25 for 2 I'd have felt better about it.
Why don't you two go in together then? There are posts on both the Steam and official forums for gifting/selling the extra copy. I'm waiting for a reply from a friend if he wants to go in together, otherwise I'm going to post here and/or the other forums to find a home for the extra one.

MeanJim on Steam
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 16, 22:13 Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Esoteric
  2. Jun 16, 22:28  Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Beamer
  4. Jun 16, 23:16   Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Esoteric
  5. Jun 16, 23:45    Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Shadowcat
  6. Jun 17, 03:53  Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack jimnms
  7. Jun 17, 04:40   Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Esoteric
  8. Jun 17, 04:41   Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Titus
  9. Jun 17, 05:18    Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack ASeven
  10. Jun 17, 05:52     Re: Frozen Synapse Soundtrack Bucky