Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Consolidation

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 12, 2011, 13:10 Tumbler

Then you're doing it wrong.

Na unh, I forced that plug in my way, they think they're so smart building the port so you can only plug it in one way, I know that upside down is the best way to plug it in so I made that shit fit! Still doesn't look as good as standard VGA plugs...

It's a 1366x768 display, doesn't matter it I set it to 1280x720 or 1366x768 via HDMI, the picture never gets clear. VGA works so meh, I'm good.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 12, 2011, 12:37 nin

I have an older 720p display in my bedroom and hdmi out looks like @#$@ compared to the standard vga plug

Then you're doing it wrong.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

9. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 12, 2011, 12:20 crypto

Tumbler wrote on Jun 12, 2011, 11:15:
My PC is pluged in via HDMI... isn't yours? oh wait you must be one of those old farts that still using CRT monitors LOL
Its time for you to /ragequit cuz your too old for video games

15 pin Blue VGA all the BRAW! With seperate sound wire in da house! I have an older 720p display in my bedroom and hdmi out looks like @#$@ compared to the standard vga plug. I just picked up a new video card and expected it to fix this and ended up going back to the vga plug.
720p?? when you get a new display try game->options->video

8. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 12, 2011, 11:15 Tumbler

My PC is pluged in via HDMI... isn't yours? oh wait you must be one of those old farts that still using CRT monitors LOL

15 pin Blue VGA all the BRAW! With seperate sound wire in da house! I have an older 720p display in my bedroom and hdmi out looks like @#$@ compared to the standard vga plug. I just picked up a new video card and expected it to fix this and ended up going back to the vga plug.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

7. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 12, 2011, 10:47 crypto

Lorcin wrote on Jun 11, 2011, 23:27:
crypto wrote on Jun 11, 2011, 23:17:
that controller is the cats ass! turn the touch screen into a big touch pad and you got a FPS with PC controls on a console

You are perfectly correct sir - however I, myself do not require a cat's arse and would be very intrigued as to what your own intentions towards one is.

Or in teenage american speach WOOOOOO BROOOOO WICKED IT'S JUST LIKE A PC BUT LIKE SHIT. LET'S BUY A PC AND PLUG IT IN VIA THE HDMI INSTEAD. YEAH SICK, LIKE, ERM EXCELLENCT? KIND NON-BOGUS??

Sorry lost it - if anybody is in range can you please bitch slap him and send him to bed please?

6. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 11, 2011, 23:27 Lorcin

crypto wrote on Jun 11, 2011, 23:17:
that controller is the cats ass! turn the touch screen into a big touch pad and you got a FPS with PC controls on a console

You are perfectly correct sir - however I, myself do not require a cat's arse and would be very intrigued as to what your own intentions towards one is.

Or in teenage american speach WOOOOOO BROOOOO WICKED IT'S JUST LIKE A PC BUT LIKE SHIT. LET'S BUY A PC AND PLUG IT IN VIA THE HDMI INSTEAD. YEAH SICK, LIKE, ERM EXCELLENCT? KIND NON-BOGUS??

Sorry lost it - if anybody is in range can you please bitch slap him and send him to bed please?

5. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 11, 2011, 23:17 crypto

that controller is the cats ass! turn the touch screen into a big touch pad and you got a FPS with PC controls on a console...and I saw the sub menus for RPG in the hand not in the face!

Said it before and i'll say it again, game changer

4. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 11, 2011, 22:40 Suddenly_Dead

Programming guru gives insight into Wii U tech.

Vaguest thing I've ever read, but he probably can't say much at this point. At least the hint at the Wii U having a considerable amount of memory is promising.

3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 11, 2011, 22:35 Lorcin

Your right I'm sorry we used the original from thousands of years ago rather than making up our own pronunciation. I'm sorry I'm such a dozy cow.

Suck on my moobs.

2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 11, 2011, 22:27 space captain

Lorcin wrote on Jun 11, 2011, 20:46:
Oh wait I'm sorry after checking it seems Veeta is a correct pronunciation of Vita - if you mean the female form of Davida. If you mean life of course - jog on.

its latin, not the kings english

dozy cow

Go forth, and kill!

1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 11, 2011, 20:46 Lorcin

Sorry but "I should have shown a single picture of the new console, then started talking about the controller" wouldn't have stopped this. You had NO actual games running on it - and rumours are that at best your next-gen is the same spec as the current gen xbox/ps. This isn't WiiU - this is WiiU5YearsAgo.

The one thing Duke Nukem has proved is whilst PC progress has been slow - it's been steady. Compare the game across PC and Consoles and you'll be stunned. Now the new Wii does what our old consoles do? So bloody what - like Sony said the next day, there's nothing Nintendo have shown they couldn't do with a PS3 and PSVita (stupid name) - plus the vita can be a mobile platform unlike the WiiU controller.

They are trying to produce another underpowered gimmick and hope it ignites the world again - but like the 3ds they are on shaky ground.

Why would casual gamers want to spend on the new console when the games still have Miis etc, look just like Wii games give or take high def (lets be honest Mario circo 2010 is much akin to Mario circo 1990 minus a few bells and whistles which casual gamers don't worry about) and if there's more than one of you have to use a Wiimote.

BTW Sidenote but did you guys know here in the uk Vita is pronounced "Vita" with an I - not "Veeta" with an E. We've actually had singing sunflowers advertising "Vitalite" for the last 25 or so years. Games might be region free but I'm guess the adverts won't!

Anyone who knows the idiot in the tie at sony please make him watch this and learn the proper pronunciation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9CH1n9tNV0

Oh wait I'm sorry after checking it seems Veeta is a correct pronunciation of Vita - if you mean the female form of Davida. If you mean life of course - jog on.

This comment was edited on Jun 11, 2011, 21:05.

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo