Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer

There's a new Tatooine developer walkthrough video on the Star Wars: The Old Republic Website offering a look-see at Luke Skywalker's home world. Word is: "Deep under the blistering sands of Tatooine lies a research facility that was abandoned by the Czerka Corporation centuries ago under mysterious circumstances. The Empire believes the facility may hold the key to crushing the Republic once and for all. Watch Imperial players attempt to uncover these ancient secrets and the dangers that guard them."

View
2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Jun 9, 2011, 22:28 WyldKat

It's always bugged me how bad their video streams were. It's like YouTube circa 2005.

I just hope this game doesn't dissuade people from making story driven MMOs in the future. That's the only thing TOR really has going for it, other of course, OMG STAR WARZ. Graphics are a generation or so old, gameplay is just about as old, ship combat makes Asteroids look like a space simulator, PVP is generic, just ugh...

And need I mention the Sith "sorcerer" subclass? XD

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 9, 22:09 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Cutter
>> 2. Jun 9, 22:28 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer WyldKat
  3. Jun 9, 22:43  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer entr0py
  4. Jun 10, 09:40   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer eRe4s3r
  5. Jun 10, 09:43  Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Fion
  6. Jun 10, 10:38   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Darks
  7. Jun 10, 10:39 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Umbragen
  8. Jun 10, 14:13 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer saluk
  9. Jun 10, 22:30 Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Riker