Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer

The Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer is now available, promoting Relic's upcoming action/RPG set in the futuristic Warhammer 40,000 universe. No orks were harmed in the filming of this trailer. Below is the embedded version.

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 9, 2011, 10:04 nutshell42

Wow O_O
Who would've thought the PSP was capable of graphics like that?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 8, 2011, 23:50 Overon

Asmo wrote on Jun 8, 2011, 10:15:
Overon wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 22:55:
I couldn't tell which Chaos Space Marine legion was depicted in the video. BUT I DID SEE THEY FUCKING HAD THEIR HELMETS ON.

Maybe the Empire is facing budget cuts.

There seemed to be blood letters of Khorne so I'm going out on a limb and guessing World Eaters.
I was leaning toward World Eaters or Word Bearers myself. The guys least likely to wear helmets and they wear helmets. PUT ON YOUR FUCKING HELMET, DIDN'T GUILLIMAN PUT THAT IN THE DAMN CODEX?

15. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 8, 2011, 13:02 Doma

TheDrifter73 wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 23:49:
While I'd love a Homeworld 3, I don't believe Relic has the rights to it. Last I heard, it was Sierra, and I don't who who has them now.
Besides, after Homeworld 2 and all the retconning they did to the story, and the changes to available technology and gameplay, I think I'd rather have someone else make a Homeworld 3.

Its pretty old news that they bought back the rights to Homeworld

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/relic-definitely-looking-at-homeworld-3

14. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 8, 2011, 10:15 Asmo

Overon wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 22:55:
I couldn't tell which Chaos Space Marine legion was depicted in the video. BUT I DID SEE THEY FUCKING HAD THEIR HELMETS ON.

There seemed to be blood letters of Khorne so I'm going out on a limb and guessing World Eaters.

13. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 23:49 .Drifter

While I'd love a Homeworld 3, I don't believe Relic has the rights to it. Last I heard, it was Sierra, and I don't who who has them now.
Besides, after Homeworld 2 and all the retconning they did to the story, and the changes to available technology and gameplay, I think I'd rather have someone else make a Homeworld 3.

12. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 22:55 Overon

11. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 22:47 KilrathiAce

Overon wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 22:28:
PUT ON SOME GOD DAMN HELMETS FOR FUCK'S SAKE. In the fiction, space marines wear helmets. Not just for the protection, but for the tactical advantage of the "autosenses" and imaging enhancement displays in the helmet. They aren't stupid like the COGs in Gears of War.

And they use cover, especially the Ultramarines, they fight more tactically.

Damn, so true.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

10. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 22:28 Overon

PUT ON SOME GOD DAMN HELMETS FOR FUCK'S SAKE. In the fiction, space marines wear helmets. Not just for the protection, but for the tactical advantage of the "autosenses" and imaging enhancement displays in the helmet. They aren't stupid like the COGs in Gears of War.

And they use cover, especially the Ultramarines, they fight more tactically.

This comment was edited on Jun 7, 2011, 22:34.

9. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 19:57 J

Is it used as a sword? Check  

8. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 18:05 Stormsinger

Tumbler wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 17:11:
There aren't chainsaws in Warhammer 40k. That is a Chainsword.

: :-snort-: : Too picky!

Does it have a chain? Check
Does it cut shit? Check

That's all I really need to know.

7. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 17:11 Tumbler

Tumbler, I believe it will have 8 vs 8 as well as coop. The steam page doesn't list the coop part, but there's a video somewhere where the Relic devs say it will have coop.

Nice! Pre-ordered via Amazon. $7 credit? Hmm, need to bump that up THQ...and what is this?

as well as an in-game Golden Chainsaw.

There aren't chainsaws in Warhammer 40k. That is a Chainsword.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

6. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 16:52 Doma

Yeah..thats great and all Relic, but please start work on either Homeworld 3 or Company of Heroes 2 next.

thanks

5. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 16:51 Coolone

Tumbler, I believe it will have 8 vs 8 as well as coop. The steam page doesn't list the coop part, but there's a video somewhere where the Relic devs say it will have coop.  

4. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 16:45 Tumbler

Can't wait to play this game. Odd to see Warhammer in something other than an RTS. I hope this gets some sort of multiplayer game as well. Add it later if necessary, like last stand. It would be awesome if this was an indication of what the 40k MMO would look like.  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

3. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 16:42 TangledThorns

CommunistHamster wrote on Jun 7, 2011, 16:19:
Graphics aren't very impressive.

I blame Youtube. You just can't duplicate how good this game will look on a high-end PC when it comes out.

2. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 16:19 CommunistHamster

Graphics aren't very impressive.  

1. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine E3 Trailer Jun 7, 2011, 16:12 TangledThorns

Looks great but I'm disappointed by the lack of blood Rifle  

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo