Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Sunday Consolidation May 23, 2011, 01:06 Sepharo

The Half Elf wrote on May 22, 2011, 23:35:
The biggest issue I have is when you doubt someone, you start SCREAMING at them. Especially when your talking to the 15 year old girl and your partner tells you to put on the kid gloves.

Those damn pangs of failure notes infuriate me like no other, but after the case I'm glad the game is actually somewhat challenging. Sure sometimes it feels like a total guess but usually in retrospect or a whole replay I realize how I went wrong.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Sunday Consolidation May 22, 2011, 23:35 The Half Elf

The biggest issue I have is when you doubt someone, you start SCREAMING at them. Especially when your talking to the 15 year old girl and your partner tells you to put on the kid gloves.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: Sunday Consolidation May 22, 2011, 19:20 reisub

OK, someone lend me an HD TV, a PS3/Xbox360 and a copy of LA Noire. Thanks.  

1. Re: Sunday Consolidation May 22, 2011, 16:51 nin

I have minor gripes with LAN (your character seems two dimensional, and the city doesn't seem as alive as I would have hoped), but I'm still enjoying it and highly recommend it. Don't think I've played anything quite like it, and even with it's flaws, it's still a great game.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo