Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues

The New Vegas DLC Issues section on the Bethesda Softworks Forums has many reports of problems with the new Honest Hearts DLC for Fallout New Vegas, Obsidian's action/RPG sequel. Some users are experiencing crashes, and others are still struggling with issues stemming from previously reported bugs in the E-DE, My Love side quest from the original game. An update to the Bethesda Blog from Nick, one of the blog's maintainers, explains they are working on addressing these issues: "Frank — we are aware of the issue and are working on a fix for the next patch. That said, if you already have a save game where the bug is occurring, the fix will not apply and you’ll need to revert to an earlier save prior to ED-E leaving in order to play through Honest Hearts." Thanks Eurogamer.

View
5. Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues May 20, 2011, 16:54 Capitan

Tbh I think Fallout 3 is far more funnier and more imaginative than Fallout New Vegas is. The maps are better made, with their habitat and hollow things where things were hidden. Bethesda Softworks clearly managed better than Obsidian Entertainment did with that. And regards all bugs - Fallout New Vegas has just been a big problem for me. Game crash without any reason, even when I uppdated it with patches  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 20, 13:25 Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Parallax Abstraction
  2. May 20, 13:26 Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues StingingVelvet
  3. May 20, 14:10 Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Techie714 ©
  4. May 20, 15:24  Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues J
>> 5. May 20, 16:54 Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Capitan
  6. May 20, 17:03  Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Flatline
  7. May 20, 17:45   Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Darks
  8. May 20, 18:18    Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues eRe4s3r
  9. May 20, 19:19     Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Vulkan
  10. May 20, 20:14      Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Bucky
  12. May 20, 21:45       Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Mashiki Amiketo
  13. May 21, 01:39        Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Jerykk
  14. May 21, 09:32         Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Beamer
  11. May 20, 21:18 Re: Fallout New Vegas Honest Hearts Issues Acleacius

footer

Blue's News logo