Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Chucky Game This Fall

TikGames announces plans for a licensed game based on the Chucky series of horror movies to be released via digital distribution for Windows and consoles this autumn. Child's Play (1988) was the first movie in the series, and Seed of Chucky, the fifth and most recent installment, came out in 2004 to poor reviews and ticket sales, but a number of recent games have been based on movie franchises dormant far longer than this one. Here's a bit on what to expect:

Utilizing an original storyline, players will have the opportunity to play as the killer doll and experience his exploits first hand while extending his gory legacy. True to the nature of the films, Chucky will use his full repertoire of stealth and guile to dispatch victims in a multitude of distinctive methods. In the end, it will be up to the player to decide how many (or few) people survive this stealth-action romp.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 23, 2011, 21:25 Overon

It was lame then and it's lame now.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 20, 2011, 10:20 Cutter

They should make a game on the Simpson's 'The Bloodening!'  

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 20, 2011, 09:50 Verno

Only 20 years too late.  

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal

6. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 20, 2011, 08:41 kanniballl

Weird, I guess as suggested it has something to do with old 1980s movie franchises coming to our gaming systems: Back to the Future, Ghost Busters, etc.

I guess a stealth killing game could work, like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear... but with Chucky and a heavier emphasis on killing.

I wouldn't get it, and I doubt it will make a lot of cash. But weirder things have happened.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

5. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 20, 2011, 03:21 Asmo

I don't have a lot of faith but the concept of a stealth killer game like this is interesting...  

4. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 20, 2011, 02:14 Pankin

In the long history of game ideas, I've heard worse. Like...
Postal

3. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 19, 2011, 23:58 KilrathiAce

Awesome, I hope they make this game rated for MATURE and extremly violent. Also use Ghetto Boys song Chucky Childs Play for the main theme! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKAfOLcmiZM  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

2. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 19, 2011, 23:02 CrimsonPaw

I'll take "Bad Game Ideas" for $500 Alex ...  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Chucky Game This Fall May 19, 2011, 22:43 Pankin

Blue wrote: "1998's Child's Play was the first movie in the series..."

Actually, it was 1988.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo