Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

APB-Reloaded Open Beta on Hold

The APB-Reloaded Website has news that the launch of their open beta is on hold, which they say is both "temporary," as well as "until further notice." Word is open testing of open-world action game relaunch is being hindered by a "new player disconnection issue that cropped up in the last 48 hours." They are patching the closed beta, and say: "If we determine after the next patch that the issue has been resolved, we will then proceed to release the game to the public."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: APB-Reloaded Open Beta on Hold May 19, 2011, 17:45 Straylight

Lets hope the "issues" they patching have something to do with the cheaters. I pretty much gave up in the closed beta it was so ridiculous.

Whats really frustrating is that you can see where these guys want to go with their game, they just aren't reaching a state of fun anywhere near what they were aiming for.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: APB-Reloaded Open Beta on Hold May 19, 2011, 10:08 Cutter

I think it sucks.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: APB-Reloaded Open Beta on Hold May 19, 2011, 03:34 sir

I wouldn't pay a sub for this game, but I am still enjoying it, as I did the beta while it was in its Realtime Worlds incarnation.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo