Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Second Guest Website

The Second Guest Website is live, offering a bilingual (German and English) home to this upcoming crime-themed episodic adventure game. The site includes details on the game and its story, a couple of music samples, a wallpaper, a screenshot, and a teaser trailer.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: The Second Guest Website May 19, 2011, 21:41 Ant

Hah. I thought this was related to 7th Guest too! I remember playing it on a CompUSA demonstration/demo. machine. I sucked at these games, but I had a crowd watching me play it. Haha! My mom/queen ant found me to go home.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: The Second Guest Website May 19, 2011, 10:05 maquiladoras

Agreed, it was one of the first PC games I had after wolfenstein, and the pre-rendered graphics and the FMV stuff made all other games look really primitive, and this was going on all around the same time as Myst which bored me to tears.

I remember the machine had a turbo button too, in case you couldn't handle the speed of my Cyrix processor

You can still download the Windows DirectX run times for 7th guest and 11th hour, though they're glitchy as hell.

3. Re: The Second Guest Website May 19, 2011, 09:53 Optional nickname

The 7th guest was the reason I spent $1,000 to buy my first 2x speed CD Rom and an ISA Sound Blaster PRO sound card for my 386 33MHz back in the day.

God that game was hauntingly beautiful, one of the finest musical scores ever to accompany such a genre, I hope GOG releases it back to us, and perhaps if Trilobyte can make a remake in 1080p Glory.

I remember having worked at computer retail, I sold over 500 copies of this game in oem format throughout the year.

2. Re: The Second Guest Website May 19, 2011, 09:22 maquiladoras

They're nothing a like, i mean, one is set in a dark and creepy mansion in the US, this one is a dark and creepy castle in the UK, one has guests that are invited, this one has heirs that are invited. One is set in the 1920's and the other is set in the.....oh , man, ok well..... you got me!  

1. Re: The Second Guest Website May 19, 2011, 02:48 Shadowcat

I keep thinking this is related to The Seventh Guest.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo