Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

Thanks Ant.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc. May 18, 2011, 17:11 jimnms

Are game developers going to have to start putting a politically correct mode in games now? I bet either Valve is going to remove it or Sony is going to demand they remove it from the PS3 version.  

Steam Profile
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc. May 18, 2011, 15:44 Creston

kanniballl wrote on May 18, 2011, 13:43:
Fion wrote on May 18, 2011, 12:22:
I swear people take things far to seriously these days. The taunt is a JOKE! The character in the game isn't adopted, she is a CLONE!

Grow a pair indeed!

I thought the Easter Eggs implied Chell was once the daughter of some Aperature Science employees and was in a form of stasis this whole time.

Spoiler : Chell is Caroline's (aka GlaDOS) daughter. The final orchestra, sung by GlaDOS, basically calls her "my daughter."

Creston

4. Re: etc. May 18, 2011, 15:18 Wowbagger_TIP

The fact that a news organization would even run a story that stupid is amazing. Apparently the staff there is incapable of doing even basic fact-checking before putting a story up on their website. They get practically everything wrong. If the parents aren't capable of explaining the humor of the game to their kid, then maybe they shouldn't let her play it. I would think that a 10-year-old would be able to get it.

This comment was edited on May 18, 2011, 15:25.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

3. Re: etc. May 18, 2011, 13:43 kanniballl

Fion wrote on May 18, 2011, 12:22:
I swear people take things far to seriously these days. The taunt is a JOKE! The character in the game isn't adopted, she is a CLONE!

Grow a pair indeed!

I thought the Easter Eggs implied Chell was once the daughter of some Aperature Science employees and was in a form of stasis this whole time.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

2. Re: etc. May 18, 2011, 12:22 Fion

Grow a pair indeed!

1. Re: etc. May 18, 2011, 11:57 Prez

Video game taunts adopted children

The headline should be: "Whiney little bitch needs to STFU and grow a pair."

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo