Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New GeForce Beta Drivers

GeForce.com offers beta version 275.27 reference drivers for GeForce graphics cards. The new drivers offer performance improvements for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs, and adds support for the new GTX 560 GPUs. The full changes are listed in the release notes (Adobe Acrobat format), and this article outlines all the changes, noting they offer: "improvements to the NVIDIA Update application, performance increases in numerous games, 3D Vision enhancements, improved monitor scaling, and improved HDTV resizing and scaling, our latest drivers once again advance the capabilities of your video card and your system." The new drivers are available for Windows 7/Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7/Windows Vista 64-bit, and Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 64-bit.

View
6. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers May 17, 2011, 21:49 Wolfen

Bludd wrote on May 17, 2011, 19:12:
Wolfen wrote on May 17, 2011, 19:01:
Bludd wrote on May 17, 2011, 16:06:
Finally, these drivers fixed my BC2 flickering problem that had made the game unplayable for me.

Edit: Btw, these did not show up in the Nvidia Updat app even though I had set it to show beta drivers.

So why can I choose to see beta drivers when they won't even show up? Yawn, I am tempted to remove Nvidia Update because it is easier to just check the website and I can get new drivers faster anyway. POS application.

Well it does mention in the release notes that they worked on that very update.
What are you referring to? Flickering in BC2 or Nvidia Update?
If flickering, then yes, I noticed it but the relnotes only talked about GTX 480. I didn't mention it in OP (should have) but I have a GTX 285.

If Nvidia Update, where in relnotes?

I was talking about the auto updater part. Though looking at it again, I may have misread that part in the release notes.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 17, 13:53 Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Mashiki Amiketo
  2. May 17, 16:06 Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Bludd
  3. May 17, 18:06  Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Dmitri_M
  4. May 17, 19:01  Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Wolfen
  5. May 17, 19:12   Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Bludd
>> 6. May 17, 21:49    Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Wolfen

footer

Blue's News logo