Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans

The APB-Reloaded Website talks about what's being done to the APB: All Points Bulletin revival to prepare for its upcoming open beta test. On a semi-related note, GamesIndustry.biz (registration required) has word that the original game's creator David Jones has joined on at Reload Productions in an advisory role. "This game was my passion back when I was developing it with Realtime Worlds, and I'm extremely excited to be able to participate in fulfilling the long term vision for the title," said Jones. "After seeing what the team has done with the game thus far, I'm certain that APB Reloaded will become the title that truly breaks new ground for online game experiences, especially with transition to a free-to-play model."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans May 13, 2011, 09:52 linfosoma

Car handling is actually surprisingly good, the only problem is that if the server is lagging you can get some nasty input lag, but the physics are good enough.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans May 13, 2011, 07:57 |oR|jonvall

The Half Elf wrote on May 13, 2011, 07:31:
And still has all the cheaters of the first game. Car handling is still not good, and overall the game hasn't improved over the 'original'.

Cheaters were left in so the team could observe them.....also....I find it's mostly the noobs that cry cheaters...I haven't witnessed many at all.

Entry lvl/street cars aren't the best but they handle fine....you just need to learn how to drive them. This isn't a console game.....the vehicles in general handle great!

The game hasn't improved over the original? ROFL!

3. Re: Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans May 13, 2011, 07:31 The Half Elf

And still has all the cheaters of the first game. Car handling is still not good, and overall the game hasn't improved over the 'original'.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. No subject May 13, 2011, 00:52 linfosoma

To be honest, I've been playing the beta and you can easily access all the content without paying a cent. I would go as far as saying that there's really no point in spending any money in the game at the moment.

The game is surprisingly addictive though, I quite like it.

1. Re: Jones Joins APB-Reloaded, Open Beta Plans May 12, 2011, 22:30 |oR|jonvall

G1...just keep your bank pin from David Jones and you guys should be fine!!  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo