Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc. May 12, 2011, 15:35 Wowbagger_TIP

Ender's Game

Everyone on the ship should freeze their legs in place and use them as a shield! Brilliant!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: etc. May 11, 2011, 21:23 Sepharo

Ender's Game  

3. Re: etc. May 11, 2011, 21:11 Prez

The next positech game: Clue #3

Can't find Clues 1 & 2, but based on 3 is the next Cliffski Game going to be Windows 4?

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

2. Re: etc. May 11, 2011, 13:48 Wowbagger_TIP

No kidding. It sounds pretty interesting. Kind of like one of those "escape from a room" games, but with more possible solutions and more freedom since actual humans will be playing a part in determining how well your solutions will perform. Also reminds me of Gratuitous Space Battles a bit  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

1. Re: etc. May 11, 2011, 12:02 Dirwulf

I might have to give that MMO a try. That sounds pretty trippy. I would of course, be playing a pirate.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo