Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Quote of the Day

"I am particularly proud of EA's rapid growth and scale in digital and that our growth rate almost doubled that of the digital sector overall. We did it in a way no other competitor can, and in a way that best addresses the future opportunity in the market. We did it across multiple IP, across all the relevant platforms, from social to mobile to console, and across a variety of business models." -- EA CEO John Riccitiello.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 23:09 TheDagda509

'across all the relevant platforms, from social to mobile to console'

meaning... PC gamer, take my toolbagshed and shove it up your ...

this guy is chock full of douchery

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 19:22 Parallax Abstraction

The real question is, how many synergies were maximised and how much added value did they bring from being team players?  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

7. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 15:32 Kxmode

toolshed. LOL. Nice Creston. That's bigger than a toolbag! In fact toolbags can go INTO a toolshed.

What's bigger than a toolshed? toolwarehouse? Yes, EA is a toolwarehouse!

6. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 13:54 CommunistHamster

It's easy to count your growth as high if you go from 0 to, say, 3 customers, rather than steam which had only a paltry %13 increase in customer base from 23 billion to etc etc.  

5. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 13:53 Creston

LOOK HOW FUCKING AWESOME I AM! SINCE I TOOK OVER, WE'VE HAD NOTHING BUT LOSSES, YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR! NOBODY COULD HAVE DONE THAT!

God, what a fucking toolbagshed.

Creston

4. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 13:44 Cutter

EA does digital service? You sure about that John? You sure you're not thinking about STEAM?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

3. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 13:23 Kxmode

"I am particularly proud of EA's rapid growth and scale in digital and that our growth rate almost doubled that of the digital sector overall. We did it in a way no other competitor can, and in a way that best addresses the future opportunity in the market. We did it across multiple IP, across all the relevant platforms, from social to mobile to console, and across a variety of business models."

Allow me to translate: "Profit profit profit profit profit profit profit mega profit. Profit profit money money money money money money money moola. Profit Ha ha ha ha money sweet green money."

2. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 12:50 J

I don't think Gabe did it at the expense of his workforce or customers, either  

1. Re: Quote of the Day May 5, 2011, 11:25 nin

"I am particularly proud of EA's rapid growth and scale in digital and that our growth rate almost doubled that of the digital sector overall. We did it in a way no other competitor can...

"Excuse me John, Gabe Newell is on the phone?"

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo