Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Brink Class Trailer

The Bethesda Blog now offers the latest "Get SMART" trailer from Brink, a classy clip that introduces the classes in Splash Damage's upcoming first-person shooter. They say: "In Brink, you can play as one of four different class types: Soldier, Engineer, Operative, and Medic. In our latest Get SMART video, you’ll learn more their roles, including the special skills and abilities they contribute. Watch it and you’ll be sure to jump to the head of the class." The game is due for release next week, and the final installment in this trailer series is expected tomorrow.

View
4. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 16:31 Bucky

Elessar wrote on May 4, 2011, 14:10:
As much as I hate exclusive pre-order crap, I'm very tempted to pre-order this one. Wonder if they'll offer a way to unlock weapons from other pre-orders.

From everything I've read the pre-order exclusives will remain exactly that, with no way to get them after the fact. I wouldn't be surprised to see an about-face on this at some point in the future (especially if demand is high enough), but they have no stated plans for that as of now.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 4, 12:12 Re: Brink Class Trailer nin
  2. May 4, 12:57 Re: Brink Class Trailer Verno
  3. May 4, 14:10  Re: Brink Class Trailer Elessar
>> 4. May 4, 16:31   Re: Brink Class Trailer Bucky
  5. May 4, 17:27    Re: Brink Class Trailer DeadlyAccurate
  6. May 4, 18:11     Re: Brink Class Trailer Rhett
  7. May 4, 18:16      Re: Brink Class Trailer reisub

footer

Blue's News logo