Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Brink Class Trailer

The Bethesda Blog now offers the latest "Get SMART" trailer from Brink, a classy clip that introduces the classes in Splash Damage's upcoming first-person shooter. They say: "In Brink, you can play as one of four different class types: Soldier, Engineer, Operative, and Medic. In our latest Get SMART video, you’ll learn more their roles, including the special skills and abilities they contribute. Watch it and you’ll be sure to jump to the head of the class." The game is due for release next week, and the final installment in this trailer series is expected tomorrow.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 18:16 reisub

Why is that? I've often wondered why console games don't let you configure controls. Seems a no-brainer to me.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 18:11 Rhett

DeadlyAccurate wrote on May 4, 2011, 17:27:
Have they posted anything yet on the PC control scheme? Every video I've seen mentions buttons. I'm worried about how consoled this is going to be.

Not sure, but considering they are one of, if not the only, developer to use a freely-customizable control scheme on consoles... I'm sure it'll be completely open for PC.

5. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 17:27 DeadlyAccurate

Have they posted anything yet on the PC control scheme? Every video I've seen mentions buttons. I'm worried about how consoled this is going to be.  

4. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 16:31 Bucky

Elessar wrote on May 4, 2011, 14:10:
As much as I hate exclusive pre-order crap, I'm very tempted to pre-order this one. Wonder if they'll offer a way to unlock weapons from other pre-orders.

From everything I've read the pre-order exclusives will remain exactly that, with no way to get them after the fact. I wouldn't be surprised to see an about-face on this at some point in the future (especially if demand is high enough), but they have no stated plans for that as of now.

3. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 14:10 Elessar

As much as I hate exclusive pre-order crap, I'm very tempted to pre-order this one. Wonder if they'll offer a way to unlock weapons from other pre-orders.  

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."

2. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 12:57 Verno

No, as they already said in their blog they will post there as soon as it's available.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Walking Dead, The Fall, As Above So Below

1. Re: Brink Class Trailer May 4, 2011, 12:12 nin

Has the preload started yet?

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo