announces the release of a new patch for Crysis 2
, which is now automatically available to update Crytek's first-person shooter sequel to version 1.4. There are also manual versions of the patch for download on AtomicGamer
, Gamer's Hell
, and The Patches Scrolls
. The patch notes follow.
- Vote-kicking feature added.
- Added a reserved slot system for server admins.
- Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
- Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
- Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
- Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report "Could not connect to Gamespy".
- Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
- Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
- Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
- Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
- Fixed several weapon exploits.
- Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
- Reduced memory footprint of sound.
- Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
- Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.