Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer

This trailer offers a look at the Rise of the Zandalari content in the upcoming version 4.1 patch for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Word is: "World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.1 is just on the horizon. Building off of our preview of the Rise of the Zandalari content introduced in this patch, we’re pleased to present you with the official patch trailer!"

View
15. Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Apr 26, 2011, 20:36 Pigeon

Cutter wrote on Apr 26, 2011, 20:10:
Wow, WoW is really starting to look quite old. And this storyline! Rip off Richard Knaak's ogre storyline much?
WoW pretty much rips off bits of story and plot points from everything. I know to some extent all works do this, it just seems particularly blatant in WoW.

My biggest problem with WoW now is raiding. Its just straight out harder, which for me is fine, I can handle that, but a lot of people in my guild obviously can't. It seems to have all but eliminated the casual raiding guild. Most of the people who now have the ability to successfully raid, also have the want to do it often, while those who only want to raid 1-2 times a week for 3-4 hours at a time, and don't care about heroic modes, tend to be bad. That leaves the people who have the ability but don't want to spend all their time raiding few and far between. I'm sure there are still some successful casual raiding guilds out there, but I think the number as reduced dramatically from Wrath.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 26, 13:40 No subject AnointedSword
  2. Apr 26, 14:06  Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer nin
  3. Apr 26, 14:10   Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Shok
  4. Apr 26, 14:46    Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer FloorPie
  6. Apr 26, 15:22     Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Frijoles
  5. Apr 26, 15:04    Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer nin
  7. Apr 26, 15:50   Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Mashiki Amiketo
  9. Apr 26, 18:13   Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer MattyC
  13. Apr 26, 19:46  Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Talisorn
  8. Apr 26, 17:56 Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Mr. Tact
  10. Apr 26, 18:22 Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer heroin
  11. Apr 26, 19:06  Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Jonny
  12. Apr 26, 19:20   Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer nin
  14. Apr 26, 20:10 Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Cutter
>> 15. Apr 26, 20:36  Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Pigeon
  16. Apr 27, 03:57   Re: World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer Jonny

footer

Blue's News logo