Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Toilet Paper Over or Under Debate Infographic. Thanks Ant via Digg. Offering this startling insight on the topic's coverage on Wikipedia: "The discussion page for the article on Toilet Paper Orientation is 2x longer than that for the Iraq War.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Into the Black Apr 24, 2011, 05:50 xXBatmanXx

Sepharo wrote on Apr 23, 2011, 15:43:
DNForever wrote on Apr 23, 2011, 15:31:
A Wet Wipe? What are you like 4 years old?

Nope just someone who prefers to be clean and realizes that dry paper works for the beginning of the job but once the moisture is gone you're left with dried shit.

Just one of these will last me months. And for the price they probably save money over expensive non-sandpaper toilet paper where the majority is used as buffer for your hand.

I just recently found out that other people share this same practice. Now I can actually mention it.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. A related poll! Apr 24, 2011, 03:38 Ant

http://aqfl.net/node/6447

I picked I don't care!

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

12. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 17:30 DNForever

Well I've never tried it... maybe I'm missing out.  

11. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 15:43 Sepharo

DNForever wrote on Apr 23, 2011, 15:31:

Nope just someone who prefers to be clean and realizes that dry paper works for the beginning of the job but once the moisture is gone you're left with dried shit.

Just one of these will last me months. And for the price they probably save money over expensive non-sandpaper toilet paper where the majority is used as buffer for your hand.

10. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 15:31 DNForever

I can see the benefit of using under for less direct contact with the wall etc, but that seems to be insignificant for germs. I think the only real arguments for/against either way are aesthetic.

9. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 12:22 Sepharo

Ray Marden wrote on Apr 23, 2011, 06:28:
Thinking the only thing worse are people that use wet wipes

If you don't finish with a wet wipe you're a caveman walking around with shit on your asshole.

So to recap:

Under = Cat person
No "finish" wet wipe = Caveman

8. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 06:28 Ray Marden

I am saddened that any on this board would even contemplate using the "under" style of deployment!

For going "under," what are the benefits other than the apperance? Because it's one thing to defecate, but another to defecate within view of one free-hanging paper square? Is that one small, white square truly so garish?

In contrast, "over" excels for what the roll is designed for - easily spotting, grabbing, and tearing of sufficient paper product to wipe my anus.

When performing my process, I want to quickly, effectively accomplish the goal. Never have I been thinking "Gosh, why don't I make this harder just so I don't have to see one sheet of paper for all the non-defecating moments I spend in this room."
For a routinely used item, why hide it?
Thinking the only thing worse are people that use wet wipes,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

7. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 05:25 Cutter

Buckermann wrote on Apr 23, 2011, 03:28:
I you use under, the terrorists win.

If you use over you obviously hate America.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

6. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 03:28 Buckermann

I you use under, the terrorists win.

5. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 02:16 Sepharo

Under is only supposed to be for cat people.

Real people use over.

I thought this was known information for years now.

4. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 02:05 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2011, 21:21:
All intelligent and right-thinking people know under is how TP is supposed to be done! Everytime I see when someone has placed it in the over position I shake my head sadly and pity the foo.

pfft. Over. Under exposes you to the wall/container and who knows what else is behind whatever you are putting your fingers up into. Nasty bastards.

Over gives you access to the paper without touching anything else in that nasty bathroom.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 01:58 Hoop

Under.

Um .. Behind you...

2. Re: Into the Black Apr 23, 2011, 01:27 DNForever

UNDER.  

1. Re: Into the Black Apr 22, 2011, 21:21 Cutter

All intelligent and right-thinking people know under is how TP is supposed to be done! Everytime I see when someone has placed it in the over position I shake my head sadly and pity the foo.  

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo